backgound

1.10.2010

partyyy!

Today random thoughts of party planning for my cousin, Britt, were running all through my head. It was thought after thought after thought until I finally realized that I'm never in town for her birthday :( Hopefully this year I can work something out, but here are few of the ideas- tweaked of course.


PINK!













I was thinking of giving each girl a piece of "cake". Each would be have a few small party favors in it. But the main one would be a handmade charm bracelet. Similar to the necklace I previously made, with poly clay charms, but these would be more colorful and fun for the little ones.


And these would be the cutest place mats. Personalized is a thought, with each girl's name on it. The maze would lead Britt to large boxes of presents. Maybe some other activities along the sides.

To remember it all would be a cork board or something like it, and all throughout the party I could take plenty of pictures and towards the end stick them in there. Maybe get some pictures with each friend girl and let them sign it. I would be soo cute. I'm too excited for something that I might not even get to do this year. Lol. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment